Welcome to the Stash Buster Challenge!
You voted and the winners of our Sew Different Challenge have been announced over on the Tiger Lily Crafts Facebook page!
Now we're ready to commence our second challenge - the Stash Buster.
It does what it says on the tin: use some of your stash of odds and ends (we know you have one!) to create something beautiful.
As email subscribers you're getting a full week's head start before we announce the competition over on social media and the website.
1. Sew, knit, crochet, felt...anything! Whether you want to use some yarn scraps or bits of fabric anything goes.
2. You must use only remnants and leftovers to create your project. No new fabric pieces or balls of yarn!
3. Take a photo of the bits and bobs you're using before you start creating your masterpiece.
4. Use any patterns or templates you want. The project can be anything - big or small, wearable or not - the sky's the limit as they say.
4. When you're finished send before and after pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them to Instagram, tag us and use the hashtag #tigerlilystash
Every entrant will receive 150 Tiger Stripes to your loyalty account (hit the rewards tab on the website to sign up if you haven't already!)
As with the Sew Different Challenge we will have a vote on our Facebook page for the best projects and then myself/James will pick our top choice.
Winners will receive a £20 gift card to spend at Tiger Lily Crafts and bragging rights!