Colorfast Printable Fabric Sheets
Sew your own personalised projects with Colorfast Fabric™ cotton sheets using your own computer-designed images. Visit June Tailor's YouTube channel for video instructions.
Instructions for use:
- Design your image on your computer.
- Test print your design on a plain sheet of paper.
- Load the fabric sheet into your printer so that the printing will appear on the unmarked side of the sheet. Set your printed to normal quality, plain paper setting. Print the design.
- Allow the ink to dry for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove the paper backing from the fabric. Use the highest heat setting on your iron with no steam and iron for 1-2 minutes to ensure the ink has set. Do not use excessive pressure as this could distort the fabric.
- Rinse gently in cold water to ensure the Colorfast™ activates. Then lay flat to dry and dab off any excess water with a paper towel - do not rub!
- Sew the newly created fabric sheet onto your project.
Brand: June Tailor
Sheet Size: 8.5 x 11 inches / 21.59 x 27.94 cm
Pack Quantity: 3 Sheets
Total Weight: 68g
Made in the USA.
Not suitable for laser or industrial printers. Works on all standard inkjet printers.
Printed sheets can be hand or machine washed in cold water without detergent. Always lay flat to dry.